CEO, Managing Attorney
While the Gaudy Law Team is made up of 3 attorneys, 3 paralegals, 2 legal assistants and several other key support staff, Jason oversees every department at Gaudy Law, and he remains intimately involved with every aspect of the cases of many long-time clients. Jason’s passion is to see matters resolved in the best possible outcome for clients, while making their well-being his primary goal. As he often reminds the Gaudy Law team, “Our job is to solve our clients’ problems, not to make them worse.” His philosophy—the Gaudy Law Way—was designed to alter the reality that lawyers often charge too much and do far too little.
Jason is an Upland, California native and has made his home there as well. He graduated from Trinity Christian College in Palos Heights, Illinois before completing his Juris Doctor at American College of Law in Anaheim, California. Jason started Gaudy Law with nothing more than a small office and fax machine, and a belief in America, hard work pays off like it should. Over the past 15 years, the firm has expanded, and his passion has grown from wanting to practice law in a new way to wanting to revolutionize how all law is done in Southern California.
Jason enjoys spending time all over California, especially near the ocean. He volunteers on local city and church boards and maintains a busy speaking schedule. Most of his time, however, is spent with his family. He has been married for 18 years to his college sweetheart, and together they have three wonderful young children. He believes a man’s first duty is to his family and that all success is measured there first. Most importantly, as a life-long Christian, Jason’s faith infuses every decision he makes. He believes that the two most important character traits of a Christian are humility and extravagant generosity. In addition to vigorously fighting for his clients’ interests, these are the character traits that he hopes most accurately describe himself and his team.
Mr. Gaudy has been blessed to work with and learn from some of the best and most experienced attorneys in the country:
- Law Firm of Hoogendorn,Talbot, Davids, Godfrey & Milligan:Chicago, Illinois
- San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office, Appellate Services Unit San Bernardino, California
- Law Offices of Paul A. Martin, Attorney at Law Fullerton, Red Bluff &Chico, California
- Law Offices of Aaron Charles Gregg, Attorney at Law Fullerton, California
- Alliance Defense Fund Allied Attorney Phoenix, Arizona
- Pacific Justice Institute Affiliate Attorney, Santa Ana, California
- American College of Law Anaheim, California Juris Doctor
- Western State University, College of Law Fullerton, California
- Trinity Christian College Palos Heights, Illinois Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
Volunteer Boards & Other work Experience:
- West End Consolidated Water Board http://www.uplandpl.lib.ca.us/
- Life Bible Fellowship Church http://www.lbfchurch.com/
- City of Upland, Business Appeals Board, Upland Housing Authority, 2014 Upland Fiscal Task Force.
- Adjunct Professor, Trinity Law School Santa Ana, CA.
- Board Chairman, Assure Crisis-Pregnancy Center, Fontana CA