Inspire Your Group with Professional Estate Planning, Probate, or Business Law Advice
Jason is a gifted and engaging speaker who can explain complex legal topics and issues to audiences, providing an interactive and educational experience for attendees.
- Estate Planning for Civic, Community, and Church Groups
- Estate Planning for Financial Planning Professionals
- Estate Planning for Real Estate Professionals
- Understanding Probate Sales for Real Estate Professionals
- Forming and Protecting Your Business for Entrepreneurs
Jason can customize his presentation to your specific audience. After Jason’s presentation, a question and answer time allows for further exploration and clarity in the to specific needs of attendees.
Jason has been blessed to work with and learn from some of the best and most experienced attorneys in the country:
- Law Firm of Hoogendorn,Talbot, Davids, Godfrey & Milligan: Chicago, Illinois
- San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office, Appellate Services Unit San Bernardino, California
- Law Offices of Paul A. Martin, Attorney at Law Fullerton, Red Bluff &Chico, California
- Law Offices of Aaron Charles Gregg, Attorney at Law Fullerton, California
- Alliance Defense Fund Allied Attorney Phoenix, Arizona
- Pacific Justice Institute Affiliate Attorney, Santa Ana, California
- American College of Law Anaheim, California Juris Doctor
- Western State University, College of Law Fullerton, California
- Trinity Christian College Palos Heights, Illinois Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
Volunteer Boards & Other Work Experience:
- West End Consolidated Water Board www.uplandpl.lib.ca.us/
- Life Bible Fellowship Church www.lbf.church
- City of Upland, Business Appeals Board, Upland Housing Authority, 2014 Upland Fiscal Task Force.
- Adjunct Professor, Trinity Law School Santa Ana, CA.
- Board Chairman, Assure Crisis-Pregnancy Center, Fontana CA
Jason’s passion is to see matters resolved in the best possible outcome for clients, while making their well-being his primary goal. Over the past 15 years, the firm has expanded, and his passion has grown from wanting to practice law in a new way to wanting to revolutionize how all law is done in Southern California.
Jason enjoys spending time all over California, especially near the ocean. He volunteers on local city and church boards and maintains a busy speaking schedule. Most of his time, however, is spent with his family. He has been married for 18 years to his college sweetheart, and together they have three wonderful young children. He believes a man’s first duty is to his family and that all success is measured there first. Most importantly, as a life-long Christian, Jason’s faith infuses every decision he makes. He believes that the two most important character traits of a Christian are humility and extravagant generosity. In addition to vigorously fighting for his clients’ interests, these are the character traits that he hopes most accurately describe himself and his team.