What are your options if you believe the documents themselves were signed by a person without capacity, or by a person who was under influence or duress from a friend or family member? In short, you have the right to file a challenge to the will or trust called a “contest.” Because most wills and trusts contain no-contest clauses—which have become rather complex and often unenforceable in California—it is important to tread carefully in these matters. That does not mean, however, that you cannot contest a document that was never valid in the first place. Gaudy Law has successfully worked on these types of cases for over a decade. Call us now to find out what your rights are and how we can help.